Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Exploring with Becca

This morning we were visited by a Canadian goose.
Becca and I left the goose (actually geese--there were two) and we went exploring. I drove. Becca took all of these photos--including the goose. The big attraction of this park is the reservoir.
Upon the sizeable reservoir another goose swims
And fishermen launch their boat.
At the end of the reservoir is a dam.

Today in Oklahoma was a fine day. It was nice to drive around with Becca who has always been a good photographer, like her brothers and sisters.

3 comments:

amanda said...

man you are on a blog roll. really looks like a nice day. good job becca on the pictures.

Happy Hammaris said...

I love the picture of the goose :)

Catherine said...

Technically speaking, it's "Canada - not Canadian - Goose". Branta Canadensis - a common wild goose with white cheek patches. Didn't know I'm a semi-avid birder did you?