Monday, April 30, 2012

On to Indiana

Yesterday we attended church in the Joliet 1st Ward--nice stake center, nice folks. Very memorable gospel doctrine teacher--she was a dynamic black lady wearing a broad-brim sunday bonnet. She led a fun lesson. The combined relief society/priesthood class was about the indexing project. It was led by a pair of young single adults complete with a power point presentation, which had a number of tech hiccups. Can you imagine? The guy tried to explain the slow connection. The gal blushed prettily. But they knew their stuff and they made it through. I needed the lesson. You know I'm a Family History Consultant.
This morning at 7 AM we left the Leisure Lake place (the lake is in the bg) in Shorewood Illinois
Chris, are you ready? We took the frontage road to Seil to I 55 S to I 80 east into Indiana. Then we missed our exit on I 69, so we had to continue on the turnpike (yes means we pay to be on it) into Ohio! Really not too far. We got off on the first off ramp, then back tracked(which we loathe to do) west on the 20.
Our destination for tonight is the Circle B Campground on Hogback--not making that up--Lake
It's a nice Good Sam park in Aurora Indiana. We are hooked up and cozy with the  rain on the roof.  We changed Amanda's calendar to May. We're changing all of the clocks to Eastern time zone--same as Meg's! We're more than halfway to NH!
 We hope all is well with you.

1 comment:

amanda said...

go indiana.. my friend courtney just had her first baby.. boy