Somewhere during our recent travels we acquire a crack in the windshield. We decided to replace it before we pull the chocks in a few days. This is our fourth windshield, including the original. So about every 15,000 miles, we have had to have a new one. This is one of the hazards of driving the highways and byways of the US. So a flying stray rock is pretty random. We have found that most roads in America are well maintained and safe. Below is Ray prepping the frame to receive the replacement. Note our Boise State guy on the antenna. Thanks Megan.
After asking around, the glass company that was recommended was " Integrity Auto Glass". This is Roger, the second man on the job.
Ray and Roger removed the cracked windshield
Here comes the new glass. Bigfoot is happy.
Hopefully, this will last another 15,000 miles
3 comments:
I love the shirt on Roger. Integrity was the only Young Women's Value that I memorized the definition for. "Integrity: I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong." It has come in handy- knowing it and living it. I'm glad Bigfoot is getting ready for the trip. We look forward to seeing you soon.
I just noticed a new rock chip in the honda. can't get a way from it here. glad you got a new one.
You're welcome! I am glad to see Big Foot happy again.
Post a Comment