Grab your brackets. It's March Madness! Isn't this a fun photo spoof on the Sports Section of yesterday's USA Today? Other than BYU and Jimmer (who gives us heart attacks when he plays), we have no favorites. But each year (in our retirement) we have enjoyed filling out our brackets using the ANK method (almost no knowledge). Go Cougars! Have fun.
PS Mom picked NC Asheville in the first game. They won in OT. We are 1 for 1.
2 comments:
I think i picked ohio to win it all but have BYU going pretty far. well see.
I guess I am just not with it. I just found out who Jimmer is, thanks to the rap song Eric posted on Face book. Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could actually watch TV. I am beginning to think that black box in the living room is just for show :)
Post a Comment