Sunday, October 21, 2007

Subject Needles:

Where to start? I grew up in Rialto, which is in San Bernardino County, the same county that contains Needles. That really is meaningless because San Bernardino County is supposed to be the largest county in the US. Anyway I don't know if I'd ever visited Needles before now.

In the recent past, I first heard the name Needles from a fellow RVer in a park somewhere. He said it was a great place to winter because of the climate and the inexpensive RV parks. For our winter destination I was looking for just those two qualities (not in Florida). Florida was fun last winter, especially because of Dodger Spring Training.


But it's a long way from family, although the parks were beautiful and had plenty of shade, they were also expensive. So I thought we'd explore some closer destinations.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Ok, so i like the cowboy hats and like them even better when you guys aren't wearing aloha clothes:) It looks like really nice weather.