It lasted most of the day!
Gramma's birthday celebration began this morning at Cracker Barrel restaurant. This national chain is Gramma's favorite, especially for breakfast.
Gramma's birthday celebration began this morning at Cracker Barrel restaurant. This national chain is Gramma's favorite, especially for breakfast.
Among their wide variety of menu times is a generous combo that she likes. It's called "Sunrise Sampler". There is traditional eggs, toast and OJ and a few less traditional items like grits. Yum
While waiting for her order she played a fun peg game. She and Jon like to play it. Below the one peg standing shows that won!
Next Gramma choose a movie to see. At our neighborhood cineplex the 3D "Finding Nemo" is showing. Nemo is one of her favorite movies. The 3D version didn't disappoint her.
Here is my sweetheart eating some "Nutty Coconut" in a waffle cone, her fav ice cream treat.
Isn't she pretty? I think so and I did 55 years ago when I first met her in Mr. Dyer's "Social Studies" class (not making up that name. I think it was a combo of civics and English. My strongest memory is of a cute brunette who sat in front of me) at Rialto Jr. High School.
Isn't she pretty? I think so and I did 55 years ago when I first met her in Mr. Dyer's "Social Studies" class (not making up that name. I think it was a combo of civics and English. My strongest memory is of a cute brunette who sat in front of me) at Rialto Jr. High School.
Happy Birthday, Dutch (a nick name because her maiden name was Van Kirk)
4 comments:
Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!
I'm glad that you had a nice Birthday Mom. You deserve it. Thanks for all the effort you put into raising our family. We love you 'many much'.
looks like a happen birthday party with some yummy food. happy day to you mom. love ya.
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment