We had the opportunity to visit with Heidi and the five kiddos. They were working through the extra challenge of having Dad Ganon working in London for two plus weeks as part of the video crew for the Paralympics.
Papa got to pose with each of the grandchildren. He asked David to tell him about his new school. Without a pause he said "Today we had spaghetti and tomorrow is my favorite day. We're having pizza". David is in the 3rd grade but working in 4th grade math and 5th grade reading. He's enjoying the "Hardy Boys" books.
Here are the two Rebecca's. Young Rebecca is very much the big sister and helper
Sweet Sarah broke her arm (after Ganon was out of town) falling off of a trampoline. She is glad her cast is pink and purple, which we all know are princess colors.
TJ is soft spoken, but has a lot to say. I came up the porch and he told me "This is my house". He is my straw buddy. When he sees my glass he quietly asks "May I have a drink?" He approaches my straw and gets a big drink.
The youngest is Joseph, a sturdy lad.
Thanks for sharing time with us. We are all looking forward to Ganon coming home tonight (9/10).
1 comment:
Wow! I don't think I've seen so many posts in so little time from you guys - ever. Great photos. Love seeing how the kids are growing up. Thanks!
Post a Comment