Can anybody tell?
Gramma was given this family photo recently by her second cousin Susan, who is visiting here in AZ. Susan took this photo as we visited her home in Connecticut during our summer of '79 trip to the East Coast.
Give up? I'm holding Becca. Jon has MegPie and Gramma is holding Ganon, the Hunk. Sweet Kel is in the middle.
But our family was not yet complete. We were waiting on who? That's correct. Last but not least was Manda Panda (born in '81), who won't let us forget we didn't take her on this trip. By the way, this trip also annoys Megan. Her Mom says things like, "You've met Cousin Susan." Meg then says, "Is this on the same trip where I was six months old?" Mom then says, "You were there. I've got pictures"
2 comments:
and i won't let you forget that you posted a old family photo i'm not in. j/k. looks like good family fun.
Ah! that infamous trip! Well, at least I was a cute baby :)
Post a Comment