Last Sunday (4/10/11) afternoon after church, we were visiting at Aunty Pat's when Benny came home. Becca wanted a picture with this hunky guy. He has always been kind to Becca. He is Aunty Pat's youngest child. When he was baptized as a baby in the Catholic Church I was asked to be his "Godfather," which is an honor given to a man other than the child's actual father. I feel close to this man.
A gathering of SoCals--l to r--Cindy, Benny, Aunty Pat, Marlo (Benny's daughter) and Katy (Cindy's daughter). This was a happy moment at sad time for this family, as they mourn the loss of Chrissy.
Uncle John with niece Cindy and nephew Benny
Gramma, Becca and I were glad to have been able to come here at this time. We spent as much time with Aunty Pat as she was up to. We hope we have been some comfort to her. She is my older sister and a special person in my life.
1 comment:
Many thanks for this posting. I almost feel like I was there!
Post a Comment