But it wasn't until Sunday 5/9, we got to hold him. Gramma and he had a nice conversation
Papa had a good grip on the boy. Tommy wasn't in danger of being dropped, but he wasn't sure of who had him. See his expression?
Becca held him carefully and sweetly. Again, note Tommy's expression of uncertainty
It is fun to meet this guy. He's a chunk with big hands and a lot of dark hair. There is talk of calling him "TJ".
6 comments:
We still haven't met Tommy, so we appreciate your photos of him. He is already looking so much bigger than the birth photos. Hope he enjoyed the T-ball game.
Tommy (and all the Provo Connelly's) enjoyed the visit from Papa, Gram and Auntie Becca. It is always a treat.
I enjoyed all your trip posts! And especially enjoy the pics of your beautiful grandkids. Thanks
Cute Picts! Can't wait to see the new additions!
Can't wait to meet Tom Tom, another nephew
Way to go David! I would love to see one of your games and I lknow how proud your Grandfather is of you.
Me too!!
Auntie Pat
Post a Comment