Ganon, our accountant, chose the economical family package, which included food with the bowling. In the bg you can see Heidi helping David with his hot enchilada.
Here is Dad giving important bowling advice to David.
As you can see, David aims carefully and pushes his ball down the lane
And he got a Strike!!
Heidi and the three little bowlers discuss the latest shot
Ganon had his hands full giving careful instruction to each of the children. Here is Rebecca's turn. Sarah probably had the least interest in the bowling thing. I don't have a photo of her. After she dutifully pushed the nasty ball, she quickly exited. Good news--we had no crying.
Ganon was our UberBowler. Here he is in action on his way to smashing several strikes
And here is Becca, who loves bowling. Unlike the blurry Ganon, Becca's arm is the only thing that blurs. She has always been amazingly successful with this unusual form
I think this one was a spare for her.
We had great fun together. Ganon and Heidi get high marks for taking four little ones to a bowling alley. And Tommy gets high marks for sleeping through the blasting music.
5 comments:
Blasting music sounds like my kind of place. It depends on the genre of music though. Bowling is fun.
We enjoyed bowling with Becca B. Thanks for doing a great job in the cheering section. I think it was so fun because you all cheered no matter how well we did.
We recently went to a bowling alley with our kids and they loved it. We won some free game passes but the cost of renting shoes is too high. We want to participate in a summer program that give kids 2 free games every week day for the summer, Fat Cats in Provo was part of the program last summer. I'm worried that the cost of shoes is just too much to make use of "free" bowling. Maybe if we buy shoes it would be a better deal.
Jenny and Stephanie took James, Melissa and Chris to a Hunter High day at a bowling alley here and it was $5 for 2 games and shoes. They had fun and sounds like they bowled well. Jenny and Steph were babysitting while I went to the temple.
What a clever idea -- the stand thingy. If that had been available when I was a kid, I might have stuck with the game!
looks like fun. glad you could go.
Post a Comment