Monday, May 31, 2010

Ganon and Heidi's family 5/31/10





6 comments:

Heidi said...

My vote is 2 or 4. I downloaded them to iphoto. Perhaps we can still try to walk you through Ganon's new dropbox program and you can give us access to a larger file. That is not a project for right now though. Thanks for all of your hard work to help Ganon with his project. We really appreciate it.

Catherine said...

I vote for #4 for the most happy faces on the beautiful family!

patv said...

I think Catherine is right but where did that baby with dark hair come from? such a wonderful family you have.Auntie Pat

Happy Hammaris said...

I vote for #4 also! I love the lounging David!

Kelly said...

Tough choice, I like the poses in #3 but the faces and David's pose in #4 are good. In #4 Ganon and Tommy look like they are about to fall over. Perhaps Rebecca as well. So I probably would go with #3 over #4 but those are the best two in my opinion.

amanda said...

I think #4. good job dad taking them. and good job ganons family for staying still to take them.