Standing on first base, David waves to the fans.
David's family all wore team colors to support him
Except for Ganon, who couldn't find his yellow shirt. But he was a big help. Ask Sarah on his shoulder
David heads off the field. He told his Gramma, "I won!"
Papa was very happy to attend this special event. He has a good feeling about David's future as a baseball player
4 comments:
Great to know that David is starting to learn a sport. Fun that his team is the Bees. We will have to pass down our Bees shirts when James out grows them.
that is great that he is doing baseball, how fun they wore the colors.
Yeah for David!!! I love baseball!
David is a very serious baseball player and a very precious one also. He reminds me of his grandfather at that age. By this age he wouldn't let me kiss and hug him anymore but I still managed to steal a kiss or two. Of course then he would scream and cry and tell Mom what I had done, stole a kiss! I've lots of stories about him but I'd better not tell them all at once.
Auntie Pat
Post a Comment