Gramma was surprised that little Becca was willing to get her little hands dirty. Becca found many more of the rocks than David did.
David did find all the really big rocks. And It was David who helped rebuild the piles when the rocks all fell down.Our rock monument has 2 piles; the one on the left with the smaller rocks is Rebecca's and the one on the right with the really big rocks is David's.
Friday was our day to go out. We headed toward Laughlin, NV where we went to the "Enchanted" movie.
The Laughlin road had many dips and David loved them, whooping as we went up and down.
We had lunch at an In-N-Out and headed back to Needles, stopping at Wal-Mart.
6 comments:
Rebecca is usually willing to do anything her brother does, and getting dirty has never been a problem for her. Looking at the picture, it is amazing to think that David's rock pile actually stands up.
It is fun that the monument was designed and build by the two children. Looks like they are having lots of fun!!!
I love the picture of the rocks. Nice use of lighting. "Enchanted" is on my list of movies to see. However, the only movie I saw while in free baby-sitting land was "I Am Legend", which for me translated into "I Am The Lady with Her Head in Her Sleeve!" (My more detailed, but brief, review can eventually be found on my blog)
Your rock monument was built just for fun but I wonder if there is more purpose to the others. Around here such things crop up at the site of accidents.
The Freemans are hoping to make it to see Enchanted before it leaves the movie theater but this weekend the weather and some children under the weather kept us home. We seem to be on the mend.
that enchanted movie looks fun. did you guys like it? i haven't seen any review emails yet!? are you going to see I am Legend with Will Smith in it? the rocks look like fun. with the snow covering the rocks here emma is in hibernating mode with collecting rocks-thank goodness, i don't think we have a big enough garage to hold them all:)
Post a Comment