*Not unlike our bity home.

Still sleepy from our long day yesterday, we climbed back into our rental car. (That's me with my prize nuts from the airplane contest.)

Hertz gave us a GMC Acadia—sort of an SUV. Dad had reserved a “full size” car because we are full size folk. He is happy with the ride. Becca thinks it’s a truck and I agree it rides just like a truck. It’s not as bad as the Limo though.

Breakfast was at Burger King to plan the day. They had RICE and SPAM with their breakfast. Becca loved it.

We went to Long’s to drop off a couple of prescriptions to be refilled then off to Honolulu.
Next should be the Kamaka Ukulele Tour but it is not ready yet. Dad would like us to move on to Wednesday. Dad took the Pictures of the rental car and Becca took all the rest of the pictures in Journal #2. Yes with her camera phone.
4 comments:
Looking at the pictues makes me sooooo home sick! I love the Burger King picture, right away I can tell it is Aikahi Shopping center. I hope you are having a great time. Please give hugs and aloha to everyone at church for us. We really miss them!!!
Hey, if you see the Anderson family please tell them Hi from the Freemans. I used to VT the Mom Jana when they were in our ward here. They are living on the base. It was amazing that they moved into the Kailua II Ward. Look for a family with 6 kids all with dark hair.
I know that a trip back to Hawaii isn't complete without a visit to Long's. I remember our Burger King visits at the Aikahi Shopping Center when I was helping with the packing. People here wouldn't know what to make of rice and spam for breakfast. Enjoy!
My memories are not so recent but I do miss home. Have fun in the warm sunshine.
oh longs! I think longs and Daie/holiday mart/ someones werid name.. are one of erics favorite stores to go see when we come. oh burger king, do you remember when i was collecting all of the star war toys for eric/now they are carsons. I'm going to post them on the blog. check it out. love ya me.
Post a Comment