The next item of business was to visit the Satellite City Hall there in the mall to correct Bigfoot title and registration. On the way we passed an Arby’s and a bookstore which Becca documented.


We had success at City Hall—I described it in #1. This was very high on my Hawaii to-do list. I’m Very happy to get it done. We bought a shirt for Becca with Honolulu Police graphics on it. Part of the logo was an eagle which she likes.
Back in Kailua we stopped at the Holland’s. Melody was home—she is the lady that has been forwarding our mail for two years. We visited on her lawn some and took our PO box key to collect our own mail while we’re here.
We came home after that and visited with Rita. The college girls that live with her made a nice dinner and we all ate together.
4 comments:
I am so glad that you were able to get the car/RV stuff figured out at Satellite City Hall. Those local ladies can be uncooperative sometimes. We really miss the Kailua folk. Give our love to everyone!!!
Mom, I like how you got the photos side-by-side with text inbetween.
It must be nice to check your own mail for a while. Tell SIster Holland Hi from me, it is hard to believe her kids that I used to babysit are now married with kids of their own. Is Brother Holland still the Bishop?
oh becca and her randomness is pictures they make me laugh. i remember when eric was looking through pictures that she had taken and she was so excited to show him the MC-D sign and panda express sign. it made him smile.
Yes, we enjoy seeing the world through Becca's photos. Yesterday in Safeway when we said no to a pumpkin pie she wanted, she took about twenty pictures of it., plus the candy rack. She was hungry.
Post a Comment