We decided to combine gifts from Hawaii with gifts for Christmas. By now most of you have received your box. The moms know the drill. Call me and find out, "What was I thinking". I know every family is doing something different this year and so I felt that the mother's needed to be able to decide when to open the presents. With Gramma and Papa in Needles, this is going to be one crazy Christmas. It never snows in Needles. I'm not convinced it ever rains.
5 comments:
You're at the Kailua Post Office. I recogize that post office worker. He has quite the humor, very friendly. Looks like you are set for Christmas. Way to go mom, dad and Becca. First to get your Christmas shopping done.
His name is Dennis. He is funny but very helpful and cheerful. Mom
Thanks for the thoughtfulness. Should make it a very fun Christmas for all of us.
Half the fun of a package from Mom is trying to figure out why she sent what she did. Then you get to call and see if your guess was right (or even in the ballpark!)
hey guys, haven't seen a box yet but probably around new years it will be here..j/k (hopefully)
Post a Comment