
On Monday 11/5 we got up in LA at 6 AM. We didn’t drop into bed at Sr.Smith’s until 11/6 3AM (body time). Even with all of our resulting exhaustion, Becca was up for dawn and captured this gorgeous view through her bedroom window with her cell phone. (I’m not making this up) Becca continues to have the ability to compose her shots. Her selection of subjects, however, is sometimes unorthodox (like signs of restaurants we go to or drive by), but sometimes, like this one, she can capture classic glimpses of the world around her. Perhaps as touching to us as the photo, was her pleasantly surprised comment, while looking at the scene, “We’ve come back to where we came from!”
2 comments:
ahh.. that is a pretty picture. good job becca. hope you guys have a fun trip. good for you/ a little jealous wish we could be there. oh well!
Becca what a wonderful image, we can almost believe we are there too. I can even see the Moku Lua Islands in the background, they are small but there.
I continue to be impressed with the quality of the cell phone camera. Becca and I are lucky enough to have matching cell phones.
Post a Comment