Monday, January 7, 2013

The Silhouette Game

   The people in this park either stay in a motorhome or they live in a Park Model.  Each Park Model has a little space in front that serves as a garden.  Most people actually plant flowers or cactus plants.  Some just have rocks and ceramic statues.  But there is one Park Model that puts on a drama in there little space.  The actors are not people but wooden silhouettes that can be manipulated to represent a certain time period.
          Below you will find photos that were taken through out the winter season, the months December through March.  The game is to see if you can put them back into the order that they appeared in front of their park model.
        To play: Using a piece of paper, write the numbers 1-12 on every other line.  Look at all the photos and decide which one comes first.  Put the letter that is on the photo you picked and write after it basically what is in the photo. Your answers will include a number and a letter.  Put your answers in the comment section. 














    

2 comments:

amanda said...

thats pretty funny. some of them are kind of hard to figure out but i think b is 1 and d is 3 and f is 12 and g is 2 after that i can't tell what order they go in. am i close at all?

Heidi said...

A and B look like Mardi Gras so those would be in March. C he is playing Golf and she's reading a book, but I'm not sure when in particular this would happen. D is St. Patrick's Day so it would be after the first two pictures. E, H, K, and L all have hankerchiefs and seem to go in a series, but I don't know why. If they were here I'd know it was January because the weather is so depressing I'd like to cry everyday but Ganon would lovingly say "get over it" and drag me to work anyhow. J is followed by F with Decorating for Christmas. G and I obviously go together for Valentine's Day.

So, here's my official guess:
1.J 2.F 3.C 4.E 5.H 6.L 7.K 8.G 9.I 10.A 11.B 12.D

When do we get the results?!