Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stake Fair

Last evening, 11/3/12, Becca and I went to the activity sponsored by our Skyline Stake. Among the things to do was a photo booth, complete with a Sony printer. So here is evidence that we were rocking at the church social. 
Out in the parking lot we stood in a long line. I asked the lady in front of us if this was the line for Shave Ice. She said, "No, it's for Snow Cones".
Then we stood in a longer line for hot dogs. When we got them we found a place to sit at a round with a couple of retired age couples. One guy asked about my Boise State hat. I explained that I had a son-in-law from Boise.  And another Idaho son-in-law from Ashton. Then the other guy at the table said (and I'm not making this up) "I have a son-in-law from Ashton". What are the chances? He told me the family name is Green. Maybe the Ashton Reynolds have heard of them.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I think you guys have connections all over the place. The world isn't so small for me!

amanda said...

I asked erics dad and he knew who he was. Looks like a fun party. You can really tell becca is really happy and having fun.