Yesterday, 5/8/12, we departed the very nice park, "The Villages at Turning Stone". Our village was very well empty. All of the weekend families had left.
OK Chris, we continue our map detail for you on our "bog": It was raining as left Verona, NY and it rained all day. We went a short way on SR-365 then back onto I 90 E. The rain was light but steady. Of all of the inclement weather, rain is our favorite to drive in. We just go slowly. We exited at Thruway Exit 26 then went 1 mi. west on I-890 to left on SR-5, w 300 ft to left on Van Buren Ln, then 01 mi. to Pump House Rd to our destination, Arrowhead Marina and RV Park in Glenville NY. Here we are below, again the lone RV in a park. This park doesn't officially open until 5/15.
The manager made an exception for Gramma because we need to go to a special family history library near here. Many of Gramma's ancestors (and yours) came from this area.
They gave us a premium "water front" site near this Mohawk River.
Becca and I walked over to have a look, even though rain continued to fall. It's hard to see in this photo, but the water is moving fast, so we didn't get too close.
Here is the little map they gave us. We are in site #156.
2 comments:
Chris here
I like the rv map
looks a little cold.
Post a Comment