Today, 5/10/12, we concluded our last leg of the first half of this trip. We have traveled 3604 miles in 37 days. I'm not sure how many photos the three of us have taken with our two cameras and Gramma's iPhone, but the 'memory cards' in our minds are full with images of this land, choice above all others. Today we passed through eastern New York, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and much of the day our route was lined by trees full with spring leaves. Gramma wrote "The leaves are small and delicate. When the morning sun lights up the leaves they seem to glow."
This morning we left our park in Glenville NY first on I 890 melding onto I 90 E. The New York "Thruway" gave way to "Masspike" as we crossed state lines.
We looked for I 495 to take us north.
We got a kick out of the little pilgrim hat icon on the Masspike signs
From the I 495 we took I 93 into New Hampshire where we took Exit 4 taking us into Derry.
We drove through the town of Derry. At first we got a little lost. We got turned around and went past the round about, which they call a rotary. We took the E Derry Rd to right on Damren. That little street took us to tonight's destination " Hidden Valley RV & Golf Park". After a few set up hiccups, we finally got settled. We are all exhausted.
But, we've been on the phone with Meg several times and we have plans to see her tomorrow. We are excited
2 comments:
I hope your stay in NH will allow you three to get rested and ready for the trip back west. Give Megan and her girls my love.
glad you guys were able to find meg. looks really pretty.
Post a Comment