Need help from Granddaughters
Your Great Aunt Catherine rescues cats. She recently took in a little cat (see photos) that was very ill. She took him--it's a boy--to the vet and he's getting better. She asked if I might suggest a name for him. I said that I have several granddaughters who might help with that. So please give it some thought and send me your suggestions. (Meg, Manda and Heidi, please share with your girls). I'll relay them to Aunt Catherine and let you know which she chooses.Mahalo and love, Papa


4 comments:
sugar or diamond (the cat has diamond on it's face)
Rebecca says Lian. David likes the name Kekoa (there is a boy at school with that name and he wants us to name the baby that...) I'll have to talk to Sarah about her opinions and get back with you.
Thanks for the help with my little visitor. Does "Kekoa" have a meaning? Sounds Hawaiian. Did anyone notice that behind the kitty you can see a photo of Nana as a baby?
lily says whiskers. Macy says Piko which means belly button in hawaiian. Emma says buttons Carson says Hola.
Post a Comment