This year there is a record number of nominations for The Best Name for Aunt Catherine's Kitten. And the nominees are: Whiskers, Piko, Buttons, Hola, Sugar, Cinnamon Sugar, Sam, Liam, Kekoa, Storm, Scary Cat, Freaky Cat and Diamond
And the winner, submitted by Malia Hammari is "SAM". The Judge (Aunt Catherine) was appreciative of all of the thoughtful suggestions submitted by her young relatives, she felt that the name "Sam" was masculine, like the kitten, and small, like the kitten. So the kitten is now officially "SAM"
Congratulations Malia!
3 comments:
It seems like a popular name to be in the family. I'm sure Christopher's bear will be pleased to have a kitten named after him. However, Jenny might think it is in honor of her Fiance. Either way, fun contest!
I think Malia has a special way with animals. She will be pleased.
Sam sounds like a good fit. We had twin siamese cats when I was a kid and they were named LaVerne and Shirley. I hope Sam continues to recover well.
Post a Comment