On October 3, we accepted an invitation to spend the day with Jon and Cathy's family to watch conference together and visit with family members. Here is Becca and Papa with TJ visiting Papa's cup.
Here is Jennifer with her good friend Sam
Did I mention that this is Sam, Jennifer's very good friend
Sisters Rebecca and Sarah make a pretty pair.
I'm afraid I don't have photos of all of the family who were present. Please excuse me. All of Jon's family was there, as was Ganon's. Gramma was there, making time to visit with each of her grandchildren. Kelly and her children came over after the conference to share the delicious dinner prepared by Cathy, with supporting roles played by Heidi and Jennifer with Sam (Did I mention that he is Jennifer's exceptionally good friend?). For dessert we shared a big cake, celebrating Kimberly's and Gramma Parrish's birthdays.
3 comments:
It was fun to visit and eat with so many fun people. I'm glad you were able to be there.
It is fun to get to see Jenny's "really good friend!" Wish we could've been there to listen to conference with you all!
looks like lots of fun. fun times.
Post a Comment