Our park holds an event every Thursday that they call "Country Store". It's more like Hawaii's Wednesday & Saturday Swap Meet. There is a mob of vendors selling all manner of items. And a mob of park residents buying them.
They fill the "ballroom"
And the parking lot.
Out by the pool there is a huge patio filled with tables. Here is Mom on her scooter "table hopping"
Becca enjoys the excitement. Here she is looking at framed paintings. She came back to me and borrowed the camera.
When I got the camera back I had a dozen photos of this eagle painting that caught Becca's attention. Only thing she likes more than Walker are eagles. She has a little collection in her room.
3 comments:
Becca knows what she likes and it is good that just a photo of it makes her happy. It is something that will fit in Bigfoot. Mom must have fun shopping or at least "window shopping".
Mesa knows how to have a good swap meet. They have one near you on the south side of the freeway- my parents used to drag me out there on Saturdays. I think they also enjoyed window shopping.
I love 2 shop
Post a Comment