Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rexburg Report

This is where Mom's eyes will be operated on. June 23 they have scheduled her left eye work. Please keep her in your prayers. Dr.Cannon is her surgeon.
This is where Mom's physicians hang out.
This is where we get the meds
If Becca's ear doesn't get better, this is where we'll take her
Mom and I go into to see Dr. Walker to begin our dentist work on the 21st
Mom's Doc wants her to go here to begin therapy on her legs.
I guess this looks like we're all falling apart, but we're all actually doing pretty well. Let us know how things are with you.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Guess that we should be grateful for the many Dr. that can help fix all our issues. Just an FYI the baptism will be June 19th at 3 pm. Sorry you can't be here.

Heidi said...

Glad to know you are being well cared for. I'm sure Amanda is taking good care of you too.

Happy Hammaris said...

What a collection! I am glad you are able to take care of yourselves. Tell Mom to not worry. Everything will be fine. Doctors DO know what they are doing despite her feelings otherwise ;)

patv said...

I hope that all your vision, medical problems will be soon behind you. Marilyn. I sure will pray that they can help your knees. I saw how hard it was for you to get around when you were here. Take care of each other and give all those precious grandchildren a big kiss from Auntie Pat and tell Becca that Little Pat loves her very much.
Pat