When we were in Sacramento we had a big treat. We got a tour of Aunt Catherine's refurbished interior. Here is a peek

From the front door looking across the living room toward the dining room. Note the cool contrasting wall colors.

Would you look at this dynamite fireplace with the decorator painting.
Here is the downstair visitor bedroom. Nice, yeah?

Finally, we present the upstair's master bathroom. Love the brown and biege colors
4 comments:
Having never seen Auntie Catherine's house, it was fun to see the remodel. Thanks for sharing.
John and Marilyn, thanks for publishing some of my remodel. I didn't get around to taking before and after shots, so I appreciate your efforts! Love, Cath
Cathys place looks wonderful! I love the pictures
Thanks, Pat
What a beautiful house! I especially love the bathroom and the red accent wall in the dining area. Now I want to paint our house.
Post a Comment