Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back in the saddle again!

Today we took Becca to ride a horse at the stables near here. For Becca that ranks right up there with Christmas and Halloween with Walker.

Becca getting to know her horse "Gabby"


Overheard toward the end of the hour lesson: Teacher "How are you doing Becca?" Becca "Okay but my okole is hurting." Teacher (laughing) "You'll be walking like a cowgirl after this!"


Good bye from Gabby and me to all of you horse lovers

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Becca, you look great up in the saddle with your purple helmet on! So glad you got to ride a horse, Gabby looks like a wonderful one.

Happy Hammaris said...

Gabby is a beautiful horse! I am very jealous! I love to ride any chance I get. Love ya Becca!

amanda said...

how fun for you to ride horses. that is really nice of mom and dad to let you go, you make a great cowgirl