Last evening (5/31) we bid aloha to Meg and her girls. We had a nice visit.
This morning we pulled the chocks, left Derry on I 93 N to 101 E to I 95 N. On the turnpike we crossed the bridge over the river that serves as the State Line into Maine
New Hampshire's motto is "Live Free or Die". Maine's motto is "The Way Life Should Be"
The day was beautiful, mild and sunny. Maine's forests are thick and deep. We stayed on I 95 until we got to Auburn, where we took Hwy 4 N, which became 4 and 2. In Farmington, Gramma found us an RV park named "Troll Valley". We hope there is no hidden meaning.
Here is Bigfoot for the night. We are relieved to be here. We had a few problems. The steps are acting up again. (You can see the emergency step ladder.) Sigh. Somewhere along a rough stretch, Gramma's printer and many of her things were tossed on the bed. Last but not least, the bathroom faucet turned on and our "gray water" holding tank backed up and we got some water on the floor. Like a "regular" home, problems happen.
Tomorrow, we plan to continue north into Canada, eh? In our preparation we read Canada doesn't allow visitors to enter with any dairy products. Gramma is not happy. The Mounties may have to wrestle her to take away her big chunk of cheddar cheese. Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Hide the cheese!
I'm sorry to hear about the step. I hope it stops giving you troubles.
Post a Comment