Here is another look at the 23 beautiful grandchildren. They are all wearing a special reunion shirt designed by Jon. Amanda took the design to a local company and had then run off.
Pensive Kaitlyn ready to go to church on Sunday
Rebecca and Sarah with TJ in the bg
Jon and Cathy's beautiful daughters Jennifer and Kimberly
Bethany never seemed happier than when she was holding her traveling companion
James showing off his great smile
Michael, The Humble
Smore smiles on David, Kaitlyn and Lily with Gramma
Cheerful Jennifer and Kevin, The Happy
Kaitlyn pulling Macy in the Red Neck Wagon
Carson with his sweet smile
3 comments:
Thanks for the great photos of the kids. I would like to see a close up of the tshirt. I like the color, just can't make out the graphic.
I love the red neck wagon!
in the picture of becca and sarah its TJ in the bg not macy.. just saying. but love the pictures.
Post a Comment