Monday, April 26, 2010

Meg's lesson

A blog is a great journal tool. But linking the photos, of which we have more than 20,000, and the written journal, which we can easily do, has been a struggle for Gramma and me. So today while visiting in Monterey with Meg, we got on on her schedule to teach us some of her tricks. It was good fun for me.


Becca enjoyed having her sister visit the Bitty Home

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Nice job! Captions well placed and clear. Meg may have a future as a blog mentor!

Kelly said...

Is there a benefit to linking a caption? If I want to see the picture full, I just have to click on the image so don't see a difference. Just wondering.

Fun to learn something new especially when there isn't a final exam or a 5 page research paper attached.

Happy Hammaris said...

I have pondered on the caption-linking question since having some difficulties with Dad's version of blogger and the only reason I can think of that you would want to link the caption to a specific photo is if that photo is similar enough to the photos around it to make it unclear which one you are referring to.

amanda said...

i'm glad that meg was able to help you post. good for her. i'm happy you guys are blog. now if i could only get on the computer more than once in a while.