When we went in for Becca's pedicure the lady asked her what color she wanted for her toes. Becca went to the little bottles, picked up a green one and said "Irish". (She stays up with the holidays by watching the decorations in Walmart and other stores. So she she knew it was Irish time)
This is not the first time Becca has asked for "edgy" colors for her "pedi", but I have always talked her into a nice pink. (What a dull Dad) But if a girl can't wear green for St. Patrick's Day, when can she? The necklace is hers too. They were among the beads thrown to her during the mardi gras parade last month. This gal loves a party!
At this time of year, all of my children and grandchildren should remember their ancestors, both of my father's parents, were born in Ireland. You are Irish! Erin go Bragh! (Ireland Forever!)
6 comments:
It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years already since we went to Ireland. I think about the trip often. I'm so glad we went!
p.s. - I love Becca's green toes! Way to go!
love the green toes. i need to get my toes done sometime.
Love how the toes match the necklace, Fun photo shoot! Did you have the necklace when Becca picked the color? Fun time to be Irish!
Love how the toes match the necklace, Fun photo shoot! Did you have the necklace when Becca picked the color? Fun time to be Irish!
That is awesome!!!!
Post a Comment