Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Denny's Strikes Again

For the second Super Bowl in a row, Denny's decided to give away breakfasts as a promotion. Last year we were in the East Shore RV park near Auntie Pat. We took advantage of the first promo at the Denny's in Glendora. Yesterday (2/9) we got our free "Grand Slam"breakfast at the Denny's in Mesa. There was a waiting line outside, like last year. But we were ready with a folding chair, things to read and the camera for blog pictures. It was fun to be a part of the excitement, and the food was good.



3 comments:

The Bountiful Connelly's said...

What a fun event. I thought about going last year, but I live in a city where people will wait for days to get free stuff. It wouldn't have been worth it with three kiddos in tow. I'm glad you made it to the Denny's in Mesa. I have some fun memories of that place.

amanda said...

yum. you know i'm all about free. good fun for you guys.

Kelly said...

Glad that you had the time to enjoy it and share with us. Sometimes there just isn't even time for free. Hope you continue to have fun times in Mesa.