...so little time. While we were in Oregon we stopped at the Country Coach factory and took a little tour. Here I am in the cockpit of one of their models. Bro Nelson, a retired Air Force pilot, observed it had more controls than his C-130. Big, fancy and expensive but not for us--no second bedroom.
Then when we were in Sacramento, we stayed at the Expo RV park on the weekend of an oldies car show. Some of our neighbors brought entries and they let us sit in a couple. An extra treat --the owner of the rod below had his son with him-- a young adult with Downs Syndrome, named Pat. He and Becca were happy to meet each other.
American Graffiti '32 Ford HOT ROD!! Vrooom. Becca and I are pumped!
'39 Ford Coupe in Midnight Blue lacquer--ready for cruzing
3 comments:
Cool Cars! Must have been fun to borrow them for a moment.
that is sure a big RV but i think it would fit on our driveway. i like the cars, the blue one is cute.
Looks like fun. I don't know why but driving a classic car has a magical feeling. I like the blue one too.
Post a Comment