
Amanda, Lily and Carson have the clearest, bold brown eyes, each with a different shade. Check it out the next time you see them together. I have enjoyed being with them for a time this summer. I will miss them (and their eyes) when we leave tomorrow. I am quick to add that Emma has dazzling green eyes as part of her beauty. (And Eric's eyes are nice too)
7 comments:
Brown eyes must run in the family because I have them as well as Melissa and James. The rest are blue although Chris' look a bit more green now.
What a cute picture! The brown shirts really emphasize their eyes.
HiKids,
You know that your Greatgrand Mother, Your Fathers Mother had beautiful dark brown eyes and both her husbands had blue eyes and she had two brown and two blue eyed children.Love You!
Aunty Pat
I love the picture of you brown eyed kids. You are all so beautiful.
Aunty Pat
oops! Nana was your grandmother not your great grandmother
When I look at the picture of Amanda with her brown eyed children I'm so reminded of Nana I actually never realized how much she looked like my mom!
Love, Aunty Pat
Well if Nana had brown eyes then they surely run in the family! And Aunty Pat, Nana would be Amanda's Grandmother but would be Lily and Carson's Great Grandmother. So you were right both times.
I'm so glad that I got to know Nana, Amanda was only 4 when Nana passed away. I got to spend some wonderful summer time with Nana. Too bad the "little kids" didn't get to know her very well.
Post a Comment