Becca took all of these pictures. You can see in this picture that I took pictures too but they are in Papa's computer and not mine. (Computer is complaining so this may be the only picture for now.)
I guess I should have realized that the Ericsen's were moving to Prescott. I have been there to the city once but it was to spend Christmas with Grandpa and Betty. Hopefully, they will enjoy their new house. I'm sure Aunt Catherine must have had (or is still having fun) decorating it.
2 comments:
I guess I should have realized that the Ericsen's were moving to Prescott. I have been there to the city once but it was to spend Christmas with Grandpa and Betty. Hopefully, they will enjoy their new house. I'm sure Aunt Catherine must have had (or is still having fun) decorating it.
Looks nice, but a little hard to see through the trees.
Post a Comment