Sunday, February 17, 2008

Photogs AND Models

This photo proves that there was a time when Megan was the tallest. They were brother and sisters but most of all friends. Ganon was their leader. I knew they were off on a new adventure when I heard Ganon yell, with a swoop of his hand, "Come on, Girls". The girls, including Becca, loved Ganon. They would follow him and put up with his rules.
Ganon and his girls were pals.
This is my favorite one. Believe me no one told Ganon or Amanda how to pose for this picture. I think John took these pictures for his photography class. He was plusing up his skills and using his beautiful children as models. It turned out to be a good plan.

5 comments:

Rycharn said...

Fun photos. Very nice black and white work. I especially like the narrow depth of field in the second pic.

But putting technical specs aside, it's fun seeing Ganon, Megan and Amanda (and the others in the previous post) as kids; they were all much older when I first met them. Kelly looks so different with lighter hair!

Kelly said...

Now, was Meg really taller? In the second photo it looks like Ganon is taller.

amanda said...

oh my! I've got some sweet looking hair in those pictures and i really like what i'm wearing.. what am i wearing? are those flow-joes? remember those shoes, i loved those. i miss those flowers being right there for the picking.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I really don't have anything new to put in my blog, but I will keep in touch>
Love,
Auntie Pat/Pat

Happy Hammaris said...

Yes, I was taller but only by a little and for only a little while. Ganon has totally denied this fact for years!

Megan