We were such tourists. We even had the tour bus driver take our picture. It wasn't as windy as it usually is. We did see bees walking on the ground though.
What fun memories of visiting there. Some people who have been to Hawaii ask where I lived, I'll ask if they ever went to the Pali Lookout. Some remember that windy place, so I tell them the center of that view is my home town.
Ganon and I stopped there during our visit. I thought it would be more windy, but Ganon explained that it usually is. We happened to go on a "calm" day. Ganon has a great picture of the view from the lookout. He showed it to me while we were dating and explained that that was where he lived. Pretty Cool.
oh the sweet pali days, where you can spit and it comes right back into your face! Eric thought that place was pretty too. you guys are funny. its funny how you live there your whole life but then you go back and take picture like you are a tourist.
You know... making comments to respond to others' comments and hope that they come back and read them seems a little like putting notes in bottles and throwing them into the water. Nevertheless, I'm prompted to respond to my children's comments. We all have fond memories of Hawaii. It was a choice chapter in our lives. Now we are onto other chapters, some challenging, some exciting. Mom, Becca and I are enjoying this chapter where we see out children becoming parents. We encourage you all to make special this present chapter. Aloha, Dad
5 comments:
What fun memories of visiting there. Some people who have been to Hawaii ask where I lived, I'll ask if they ever went to the Pali Lookout. Some remember that windy place, so I tell them the center of that view is my home town.
Ganon and I stopped there during our visit. I thought it would be more windy, but Ganon explained that it usually is. We happened to go on a "calm" day. Ganon has a great picture of the view from the lookout. He showed it to me while we were dating and explained that that was where he lived. Pretty Cool.
oh the sweet pali days, where you can spit and it comes right back into your face! Eric thought that place was pretty too. you guys are funny. its funny how you live there your whole life but then you go back and take picture like you are a tourist.
You know... making comments to respond to others' comments and hope that they come back and read them seems a little like putting notes in bottles and throwing them into the water. Nevertheless, I'm prompted to respond to my children's comments. We all have fond memories of Hawaii. It was a choice chapter in our lives. Now we are onto other chapters, some challenging, some exciting. Mom, Becca and I are enjoying this chapter where we see out children becoming parents. We encourage you all to make special this present chapter. Aloha, Dad
Dad, I think we are all trying to enjoy the present chapter, snow and all. Love ya!
Post a Comment